Reliable and simple flow sensors for use with Rain Bird IQ² and maxi decoder system.
Rain Bird flow sensors send flow data to central control or stand alone control systems for precise and accurate flow monitoring.
- The ESP-LX series controllers can accept direct connection of a FS flow sensor - no transmitter required.
- On the ESP-LXD, the flow sensor has to be connected to the integrated flow smart module, with a sensor decoder sd-210.
- An ESP-LXM/LXME has to get an optional FSM module installed.
- For MDC decoder controller, and maxi decoder System (Site Control, Maxicom2 and golf Software in decoder version), FS flow sensor has to be installed with a sensor decoder SD-210 - no transmitter required.
- Simple six-bladed impeller design
- Pre-installed in tee
- Designed for outdoor or underground applications.
- Accuracy: ± 1% (full scale)
- Velocity: 0,15 - 9,2 meters per second, depending on model
- Pressure: 6,9 bar (max)
- Temperature: 60° C (max)
RAIN BIRD FLOW SENSOR SUGGESTED OPERATING RANGE
The following table indicates the suggested flow range for Rain Bird flow sensors. Rain Bird sensors will operate both above and below the indicated flow rate. However, good design practice dictates the use of this range for best performance. Sensors should be sized for flow rather than pipe size.