SWING JOINT SERIES
Innovative elbow design reduces pressure losses by 50%
Featuring superior flow characteristics and excellent structural integrity, these swing joints are designed to deliver the performance you expect from Rain Bird, they are the perfect complement to our EAGLE™ and impact series rotors.
• Superior flow characteristics through an innovative swept elbow design that reduces pressure loss by 50% over other swing joints.
• Excellent structural integrity from the swept elbow design reduces the costs associated with fatigue-related failures.
• Double o-ring protection provides a better seal ensuring joints are kept clean and can be repositioned more easily.
• Color-coding and distinct size markings reduce costs by eliminating errors and improving installation efficiency with quick size identification at the job site.
• Threaded inlets are oversized making hand tightening and blind installations (under water) easier, this also reduces the risk of potential damage caused by over-tightening with a wrench.
- SJ-12-100-22 : 30,5cm length, 1" (26/34) diameter swing Joints
- SJ-12-150-22 : 30,5cm length, 1,5" (40/49) diameter swing Joints
- SJ-18-100-22: 45,7cm length, 1" (26/34) diameter swing Joints
- SJ-18-150-22 : 45,7cm length, 1,5" (40/49) diameter swing Joints
Pressure rating : 21,7 bars at 22,8°c
Diameters : 1" (26/34) and 1,5" (40/49)
Length : 12" (30,5cm) and 18" (45,7cm)
Inlet thread type : BSP
Outlet thread type : BSP