MPR SERIES NOZZLES
Plastic Nozzles for 1800™ and UNI-Spray™ Series spray heads.
Matched Precipitation Rates for design flexibility.
- Top Color-Coded™ for easy radius and arc identifi cation
- Flow and radius adjustment screw
- Matched Precipitation Rates
- Easily accessible under-the-nozzle fi lter screen shipped with nozzle
- Convenient re-sealable bags with separate, detachable nozzle and screen pouches
5-MPR Series: 5° Trajectory
8-MPR Series: 10° Trajectory
10-MPR Series: 15° Trajectory
12-MPR Series: 30° Trajectory
15-MPR Series: 30° Trajectory
15-MPR Series Strip: 30° Trajectory
5-MPR Series Stream Bubbler nozzles: 0° Trajectory
Pressure: 1 to 2.1 bar*
Spacing: 0.6 to 4.6 m
*Rain Bird recommends using 1800 spray heads equipped with PRS system to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.
Square nozzle spacing based on head-to-head throw (m)
W = Width of coverage pattern
L = Length of coverage pattern
Note: radius reduction over 25% of the normal throw of the nozzle is not recommended.