Plastic Nozzles for 1800™ Series Spray Heads. Dual orifices for close-in watering and optimum water distribution
The U-Series nozzle is the first plastic nozzle with a second orifice for close-in watering and more uniform water distribution. Its unique patented design cuts watering times, saves water and money, and reduces waste.
• Top color-coded™ for easy radius and arc identify cation.
• Additional orifice for close-in watering minimizes dry brown spots around spray heads.
• Rain curtain™ technology eliminates watering gaps for more uniform coverage throughout the entire watering area.
• Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
• Fits all rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
• Matched precipitation rates between sets.
• Provides fl exibility in design and installation.
• Convenient re-sealable bags with separate, detachable nozzle and screen pouches.
U-8 Series: 10° Trajectory
U-10 Series: 12° Trajectory
U-12 Series: 23° Trajectory
U-15 Series: 23° Trajectory
Pressure: 1 to 2.1 bars*
Spacing: 2.7 to 4.6 m
*Rain Bird recommends using 1800 spray heads equipped with PRS system to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.