Xeri-pressure compensting nozzles
The most precise and efficient, low-volume spray solution for irrigation of small areas with dense plantings.
Pressure compensation and square spray pattern offer increased efficiency and control, reducing overspray, property damage and liability.
Unique edge to edge capability reduces the number of nozzles needed, which decreases cost and dramatically reduces installation time.
Simplify design and installation with the flexibility of applications (one nozzle throws 0,8 m or 1,2 m) and can be used on a variety of spray heads and risers.
• Pressure compensation design delivers uniform flow over the pressure range.
• Available in 3 models: Quarter, half and full patterns with matched precipitation rate.
- Virtual no-mist performance from 1,4 to 3,4 bar.
- 2 throw distances in each nozzle. One simple click lets you adjust from 0,8 m or 1,2 m.
- Shipped with blue filter screen to maintain precise distance of flow, and to prevent clogging.
• Square spray pattern with edge-toedge coverage allows you to easily design and install in small spaces.
• Compatible with all 1800 sprays, Xeri-pops and Uni-spray.
• Polyflex riser adapter.
SQ QTR - SQ Nozzle, Quarter Pattern
SQ HLF - SQ nozzle, half pattern
SQ FUL - SQ nozzle, full pattern
Pressure: 1,4 to 3,5 bars
Flow: 22,7, 45,4 and 90,8 l/h
Required filtration: 375 micron