XB PC SERIES
Pressure Compensating Self - piercing Emitters
Color-coded to identify flow rate.
This pressure compensating emitter provides flow uniformity on uneven terrain.
The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool.
• Deliver precise amounts of water to plant root zones. They are ideal for watering hedges, trees, shrubbery and potted plants.
• Outlet barb accepts 4-6 mm distribution tubing (XQ-100, XQ-1000)
• Design makes installation and maintenance easy:
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging.
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals.
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant.
XB-05PC (blue): 1.9 l/h pressure compensating selfpiercing emitter
XB-10PC (black): 3.8 l/h pressure compensating selfpiercing emitter
XB-20PC (red): 7.6 l/h pressure compensating selfpiercing emitter
Pressure: 1 to 3.5 bar
Flow: 1.33 l/h to 7.20 l/h