- The Xeri-Pop™ micro-spray makes it easy to integrate a durable micro-spray into a lowvolume.
- irrigation design. The Xeri-Pop is also ideal for applications that require flexibility and ease of installation.
- Xeri-Pops can be installed and located in nearly any location and are ideal for small, odd-shaped planting beds.
- Perfect solution to vandal-prone areas.
Ease of service:
- The Xeri-Pop’s ¼” distribution tubing can readily connect to ½” or ¾” polyethylene tubing or to a multi-outlet manifold (EMT-6XERI). Connections to polyethylene tubing are accomplished with an spB-025 ¼” selfpiercing barb connector.
- The flexibility of ¼” tubing allows the Xeri-Pop to be easily located and relocated as planting conditions dictate.
- The Xeri-Pop can operate with 1,4 to 3,4 bar base pressure when water is supplied via ¼” distribution tubing (XQ-100, XQ-1000)
- A durable, plastic snap-collar secures the ¼” tubing to the outside of the Xeri-Pop case.
- Xeri-Pops work with Rain Bird’s 5’ and 8’ MPR nozzles and Xeri PC nozzles (0,8 m and 1,2 m)
- Available in 4” (10 cm) pop-up height.
- External parts are Uv-resistant.
XP-400X: 4-inch pop-up.
- Pressure: 1,4 to 3,4 bars.
- Filtration: Depends on Nozzle used with Xeri-Pop.
• Xeri PC nozzles.
• 5 Series MPR nozzle (all configurations)
• 8 Series MPR nozzle (8H and 8Q)