The world’s first high efficiency variable arc nozzle
- With full adjustability from 0˚ to 360˚, you’ll be able to efficiently water landscapes of all shapes, while saving time and stocking fewer nozzles
- Rain Bird HE-VAN Nozzles achieve greater than a 70% average DULQ— more than a 40% improvement over existing variable arc nozzles in the market
- Matched precipitation rates with Rain Bird® MPR and U-Series Nozzles
- Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° with a simple twist of the center collar to increase or decrease arc setting.
- ExactEdge™ takes the guesswork out of arc adjustment. As you turn the nozzle to the desired arc setting, you’ll feel it lock into place for a clean, consistent edge every time.
- Patent pending Flow Control Technology provides superior close-in watering and uniform coverage across the entire pattern.
- Thicker streams and large water droplets for greater wind resistance.
- Matched precipitation rates with Rain Bird® MPR and U-Series Nozzles.
- A strong top deflector to minimize nozzle damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius, up to a 25% reduction in radius.
- Fits on all Rain Bird® 1800® Series Spray Heads, UNI-Spray™ Serie.
- Pressure: 1 to 4.8 bars.
Rain Bird® HE-VAN Efficiency Ratings
- Rain Bird® HE-VAN Nozzles deliver an average DULQ of 70%, more than a 40% improvement over typical variable arc spray nozzles.
- Rain Bird® HE-VAN Nozzles deliver a SC ≤ 1.6, which is 35% lower than the typical variable arc spray nozzle.
- Distribution Uniformity (DULQ): DU in irrigation is a measure of how uniformly water is applied to the area being watered. DULQ is calculated by taking the volume in the lowest quarter of catch can measurements and dividing it by the average volume of all catch can measurements.
- Scheduling Coefficient (SC): SC is a measure of how long a zone must be run in order to provide adequate water to the driest spot.