JAR TOP SERIES VALVE (JTV)
Versatility, Value, Convenience - Maintenance has never been easier !
- Trouble-free in dirty water and maximum reliability thanks to its double-filtered pilot flow design.
- Threaded bonnet provides easy removal with no screws.
- No lost parts during maintenance thanks to the encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and Drop-in diaphragm.
Ease of Service
- Trouble-free service with few parts.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- External bleed screw to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Available in male x male configuration (100- JTV-MM), or with pre-installed latching solenoid (100-JTV-9V)
- Operates in low-flow applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 200 micron pilot water filter and stainless steelspring.
- Energy efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger.
- 100-JTV-MM: 1“ (26/34) Male threaded Inlet and Outlet
- 100-JTV-9V: 1“ (26/34) Female Threaded Inlet and Outlet with latching solenoid
Flow :0,23 to 6,8 m3/h.
Note: For flows below 0.75 m3/h or any low volume irrigation application, use PRF-075-BFF or PRF-075-RBY filters installed upstream.
Pressure : 1,0 to 10,3 bar.
-Water temperature up to 43° C.
-Ambient temperature up to 52° C.
Solenoid : 24 VAC 50 Hz.
Inrush current: 0.30 A (7.2 VA)
Holding current: 0.19 A (4.6 VA)
Not for use with decoder system.
Height: 12,7 cm
Length: 10,2 cm